Thursday, April 21, 2016

How are the focus questions each week supporting the learning in your classroom?

A shared experience of collaborative dialogue from new teachers to Action Stations. 


What could you add? 



- its our lens into student thinking and where they are at in their learning journeys as independent learners. JB

- I am following Laetitis's questions at the moment but can see how I need to work more on a student need focus to guide, scaffold and engage thinking and learning to progress. - NS

- They help me understand what the child might be thinking and therefore reflect back to them our shared expectations for learning through Action stations. SP

- I use my observation to support a change I would like to see happening. RA

- It has been great. Provides me and the children to really focus on the question. 

- Encourages thoughtful selection of Action Stations. HA

- The focus questions help us to solve any problems or issues and clarify children's chioces and learning. BB

- They provide a focus for new learning and reflection. TM


No comments: